Cambs Frocktails has been postponed. Please put the new date of 17 October in your diary.
This has been an incredibly difficult decision for our organising group but given the rapidly changing Coronavirus situation and the uncertainty (and anxiety) about what to do, we have decided the best course of action is to postpone Frocktails.
We will write a longer blog post soon explaining our decision and what happens next, however we didn’t want to delay informing you one minute longer than necessary.
We owe a huge thank you to the Clayton (Tamburlaine) Hotel, The Cassettes and Lucinda Price Photography for being so understanding and working with us to reschedule this event with minimal fuss and damage to our budget. They have all been incredible partners. THANK YOU!
If the new date doesn’t work for you, we will offer refunds on ticket sales. Please give us a little time to work out how to do this. We will provide clear instructions on our website and send another email with more information once everything is confirmed.
We’re looking at the positives. There is more time to add finishing touches to our Frocks or even to start a new project. We will also have more time to promote our event and our sponsors. CambsFrocktails will be even better than we had imagined!
We realise this may be really disappointing, especially after months of work on your outfits and the expenses you may have incurred for materials, transport and accommodation. However, we think it would be more devastating if our event led to suffering for our guests and/or their families and that is a risk we just cannot take.
We’re working with our sponsors to clarify the situation around discount codes; however, you can assume that any codes listed on our website are still available for you to use. If we’re going to be stuck at home for the next few weeks we might as well get on with some sewing!
Thank you for your understanding and please keep an eye out for further updates.
Please stay safe and well and keep on sewing!
Roxanne and the CambsSews team